The Niagara Falls breathtaking beauty. It can also be overwhelming and expensive. If you have a limited amount of time, are on a budget or just want to see some of the key sights, here are five things to do.
- Take a walk on the International Rainbow Bridge.
- Get close to the falls with an exhilarating ride on the Maid of the Mist This is one of the best ways to experience the waterfalls. Hear the thundering roar of 600,000 gallons of water falling right before your eyes and feel the mighty rush of the mist on your face. Whether you board the boat on the American side or the Canadian side, you will be presented with a poncho to keep you from getting completely drenched.
- Wait till sundown to view the spectacular falls lit up in all their glory
- Enjoy the fireworks show over the falls.
- Be a tourist on Clifton Hill. After a day taking in the natural splendors of the Niagara Falls, the tourist traps can be a shock to the senses.