FOR A PRE-IPO COMPANY
Location : Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, New York/New Jersey, San Francisco and Latin America.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly products/services sales goals.
- Provide extensive tactical and strategic pre-sales support for one or more salespersons.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to various entities for the purpose of promoting and selling firewall/change management/application security products. Entities include: potential customers, existing customers, partners, and resellers. Pre-sales activities will also include close interaction with internal groups such as product management, marketing, R&D and post sales support.
- Initiate and manage numerous on site and remote proof of concept installations.
- Training partners and resellers on the proper positioning and technical sales of products.
- Interfacing with R&D for the purpose of articulating collected RFEs and the associated business cases
- Ongoing collection and dissemination of technical competitive information
- Execute responsibilities using all possible media and methods including conference calls, emails, web demonstrations, on site visits, public presentations, trade show attendance and more.
1. Hands on functional understanding of multiple firewalls platforms to include:
– Check Point Firewall-1, Provider-1, and VSX
– Cisco FWSM, PIX, CSM, ASA, Nexus, routers and switches
– Juniper Firewalls and NSM
– Fortinet Fortunate
2. A deep current and historical understanding of firewall and security architecture.
3. A strong working knowledge of application development, delivery and deployment.
4. Hands on functional understanding of supporting technologies such as SSH, LDAP, Active Directory, Radius, TACACS, SIM, and event correlation.
5. Hands on functional understanding of parallel technologies such as VMWare, SSL VPNs, Bluecoat and F5.
6. Hands on functional understanding of networking
7. Ability to write simple scripts
To Apply: Please e-mail your resume to Laura@LaBineandassociates.com