FOR A PRE-IPO COMPANY
Location : Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, New York/New Jersey, San Francisco and Latin America.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly products/services sales goals.
- Provide extensive tactical and strategic pre-sales support for one or more salespersons.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to various entities for the purpose of promoting and selling firewall/change management/application security products. Entities include: potential customers, existing customers, partners, and resellers. Pre-sales activities will also include close interaction with internal groups such as product management, marketing, R&D and post sales support.
- Initiate and manage numerous on site and remote proof of concept installations.
- Training partners and resellers on the proper positioning and technical sales of products.
- Interfacing with R&D for the purpose of articulating collected RFEs and the associated business cases
- Ongoing collection and dissemination of technical competitive information
- Execute responsibilities using all possible media and methods including conference calls, emails, web demonstrations, on site visits, public presentations, trade show attendance and more.
Chief Talent Officer | LaBine and Associates
1900 South Norfolk Street, Suite 350 | San Mateo, CA 94403
office (650) 577-5954 cell (650) 393-3161