How many times have you been scrambling to get out the door when you realize you only have ten minutes left to do your makeup? This constantly happens to me, but thankfully I have my handy dandy eye shadow look that never fails.
Today, we put together an easy eye shadow combination that can be your go to when you need a fresh daytime look. We used the Urban Decay Naked Palette, which is popular for its versatility as you can easily go from day to night looks.
1. Apply a foundation primer under your eyes. You can use a foundation lighter than your skin color to do the under eye highlight. Next, apply an eyelid primer over your entire eyelid. Maekup used: MAC Studio Sculpt and Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion
2. Working your way from the inner portion of the eyelid to the middle, apply a golden eye shadow, making sure you remain under the crease. Eye shadow used: Half Baked from the Naked Palette
3. In the crease of your eyelid apply a golden brown eye shadow making sure to blend evenly with the first color you applied. You want to go for a finished airbrush look instead of seeing where one color begins and ends. Eye shadow used: Hustle from the Naked Palette
4. For the outer eyelid apply a darker brown eye shadow to smooth the entire look out. Eye shadow used: Darkhorse from the Naked Palette
5. A couple of last minute touches that will make your eyes pop are filling in your eyebrows and applying a nice liquid eyeliner. To sharpen the shape of your eyebrows start by lining underneath the brow line and above. Then, lightly fill in your eyebrows. Line your eyes with a liquid eyeliner going across the upper lash line. Makeup used: MAC Paintpot Dipdown and SkinFood Almond Liquid Eyeliner
6. Last apply a mascara that will lengthen and add volume to your eyelashes. Mascara used: MAC 3D Mascara
Written by Martina Trejo
Photography and Make up by Yoon Joon
Model Alacia Rhodes